We are proud to introduce you to one of the most innovative yet intriguing band from France : Dronte.
Describing themselves as "Acoustic Post Metal", the combo is a reunion of seven musicians, playing heavy music, which we could describe as an angry acoustic jazz ensemble flirting between Russian Circles, Cannibal Corpse, or John Zorn.
And if our description seems intriguing, look at the lineup, it will definitely bring more questions to you :
- Nicolas Aubert : guitar
- Benoît Bedrossian : double bass
- Ève-Rosemarie Boulada : saxophone
- Frédéric Braud : vocals, shruti and rain stick
- Lucas de Geyter : drums
- Camille Segouin : vibraphone and percussions
- Grégory Tranchant : guitar
Stay tuned for more, a first extract will come soon.